Orders, Refunds, Returns & Delivery
Bizz On Wheels SRL
These terms and conditions represent our Company’s policy on Orders, Payments, Refunds, Returns and the Delivery of our goods whilst upholding international legal parameters.
For additional questions and concerns, please contact our team using our Contact Form or by phone at +40752194276.
Orders & Payment
- All orders received are subject to and processed according to our company’s terms & conditions herein.
- The contract of purchase is concluded with the receipt of the full payment in our company account. From this moment on, the contract of purchase is legally binding for both buyer and seller.
Refunds & Returns
- Immediately as payment is received, all orders are sent to our factory to be processed. Once the manufacturing process begins, we do not offer a refund for any payments that have already been made.
- All our goods fall under the exemptions from the EU law regarding order cancellation and refund within a 14 days period:
- goods made to order or clearly personalized
- plane and train tickets, as well as concert tickets, hotel bookings, car rental reservations and catering services for specific dates
- goods and drinks delivered to you by regular delivery
- sealed audio, video or computer software, such as DVDs, which you have unsealed upon receipt
- online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it and you agreed that you would lose your right of withdrawal by starting the performance
- goods bought from a private individual rather than a company/trader
- urgent repairs and maintenance contracts
Manufacturing & Delivery
- Immediately as payment is received, all orders are sent to our factory to be processed thus initiating the manufacturing process.
- The manufacturing time is 4 to 8 weeks from the moment payment is received, varying according to product type and taking into account equipment manufactured and delivered by third parties.
- The dispatch date will be announced to the buyer prior to finalizing the purchase agreement. Generally, the dispatch date is about 4 to 8 weeks after having received the payment. As the order situation may vary seasonally, Bizz On Wheels SRL cannot guarantee a consistent production time.
- In case of considerable changes in the factory workload and any subsequent delays, Bizz On Wheels SRL will notify the client and provide an estimated date of completion.
- In case of a delay in shipping of the product or accessories, verifiably caused by delayed deliveries by component suppliers, no compensation can be demanded from Bizz On Wheels SRL. Written proof of this may be requested from Bizz On Wheels SRL.
- Air and sea shipping dates may be subjected to unforeseen changes and fluctuations for which Bizz On Wheels SRL cannot be held liable. The final shipping quotation may also differ from the one provided in the proforma invoice, in which case Bizz On Wheels SRL will contact the client in order to agree on the most appropriate course of action.
- Bizz On Wheels SRL is not responsible for dispatch delays caused by legal & bank holidays, severe and extreme meteorological phenomena and force majeure events (war, riots, strikes, lockdowns, earthquakes, hurricanes, lightning, and explosions).
Warranty & Liability
- All products manufactured by Bizz On Wheels are covered by a 24 months warranty as of the shipping date of the product.
- In case of damage during the delivery of the product, the buyer is required to document the damage and inform Bizz On Wheels SRL within 24 hours. Bizz On Wheels SRL is obliged to repair the damage as soon as possible or offer an adequate solution.
- The warranty provided by Bizz On Wheels SRL does not apply in the following situations:
- continuous use of the product by the buyer even though the product is damaged, which could lead to additional damage;
- the product has been used improperly or been overstrained (for example because of overload, improper transport or unintended use of the product);
- improper maintenance of the product which causes or worsens already caused damage
- product alteration by third parties and the installation of additional equipment which was not approved of by Bizz On Wheels SRL.
If proof excluding all of the above cannot be proved by the buyer, Bizz On Wheels SRL is under no obligation for warranty/liability compensation.
- Regular wear and tear is excluded from any liability for material defects.
- The personal liability of the legal representatives, agents and company employees of Bizz On Wheels SRL is excluded when damage is caused due to slight negligence.
- Bizz On Wheels SRL is not liable for a client’s financial loss and/or for any running costs even should damage occur to the product during the warranty period.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained here on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website.
These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Site you accept all terms and conditions in full. You must not use https://www.bizzonwheels.com/, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have chosen to include on this Website, BizzOnWheels and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on https://www.bizzonwheels.com/.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- selling, sublicensing and/or commercializing in any way, any Website material;
- using this Website in a way that is damaging, or that could be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a manner that results in, or that could result in harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar type activity related to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any type of advertising or marketing activity.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Bizz On Wheels may further restrict access to other areas of this Website by you, at any time, at its sole discretion.
Bizz On Wheels makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind with regards to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. In addition no content contained on this Website shall be considered as providing advice to you.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall Bizz On Wheels, or any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything resulting from or connected to your use of this Website. Bizz On Wheels, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability resulting from or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Should any provision of these Terms be found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, the unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole. Any such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions contained herein.
Variation of Terms
These Terms may be revised at any time Bizz OnWheels sees fit, and you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure your understanding of all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. By using this Website you are acknowledging your responsibility to do so.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Bizz On Wheels and you with regards to your use of this Website, and replace all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania, and you submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Romania for the resolution of any disputes.