1. Will I need help to unload the Basic Coffee Cart ?
The fully assembled cart requires a forklift to be unloaded.
2. What does the sink kit include?
For EU: GN ¼ sink, 12V water pump, 20L fresh & waste water tanks.
Optionally for US: GN ¼ sink, 12V water pump, 47L fresh water tank, 55L waste water tank (only for XL cart version).
Optionally, the XL cart version can also be fitted with a 12V water heater and a 6L water tank for a hot water sink.
3. Is it difficult to assemble the cart?
Our Coffee Cart L comes with fully assembled body, you need to assemble only the wheels, countertop and roof.
4. What are the steps for installing the equipment on the Basic Coffee Cart?
Espresso machine installation:
- mount the espresso machine on the countertop;
- insert the electrical wires and water hoses through the specially designed countertop slots;
- install the water pump for espresso machine;
- install the espresso machine water tank;
- install the espresso machine water filter;
- connect the espresso machine to the interior 220V power outlet;
- for gas-fueled espresso machines, install the gas tank in the right side exterior compartment;
- install the 12V electrical system comprising of 12V 100Ah battery, 12V 220V inverter, and battery charger.
Coffee grinder installation:
- mount the grinder on the countertop;
- insert the grinder electrical wires through countertop slots;
- connect the grinder to the 220V interior socket.
The Basic Coffee Cart interior socket can be connected to a power source via an electrical extension cord.
5. Is it possible to equip the cart with one or more fridges?
Yes, you can install a 31L fridge (56L x 34W x 38H cm) in the right hand side exterior compartment.
6. What is the maximum payload for the Basic Coffee Cart?
350kg including equipment
7. What type of battery do I need to power the cart?
A 12V 100Ah battery will power the cart for a minimum of 6 hours. For an increased duration, you could opt for a higher capacity battery or a solar panel kit.
8. How much extra power does the solar panel system provide?
The 100Ah battery can power the cart for at least 6 hours; together with the solar panel kit, this autonomy is increased up to 10 – 14 hours.
9. Is it possible to outfit the cart with a LED lighting system?
Yes; alternatively, we can supply or install the LED lighting system for you.