The Data Controller for customers and website visitors whose country of residence is either inside or outside the EU is BizzOnWheels.
BizzOnWheels provides Products to individuals as well as to legal entities. BizzOnWheels may be Data Processor or Data Controller and Data Processor simultaneously. If BizzOnWheels is a Data Processor it processes the personal data in accordance with the Data Processing Agreement.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
There are two general categories of information we collect:
1. Information you provide to us:
- Information that is necessary for the use of our Website and Services (example: placing an order, requesting a quote).When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payment, identity verification information (such as National ID or social security number) or other details to help you with your experience.
- Information you provide through our support channels. The Products and Services we provide also include customer support, where you may send any question regarding Products and Services. If you speak to one of our representatives directly, by email or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem and any other information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
- This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested products and services.
- We retain your account information until you request them to be deleted. We also retain some of your information, which is anonymized, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our Products and Services. Where we retain information for Products and Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Products and Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
2. Automatically collected information from your use of our Website and Services.
When you use our Website, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about your browsing behaviour. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of our Website and our Services:
- Device and Connection Information. We collect information about your computer or other devices you use to access our website and services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Website. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better user experience and to fulfil our legal and fiscal obligations.
- Payment Transaction Information. BizzOnWheels may collect information related to your payment transactions through our Website and Services, including the product name, type of payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, tax amount, credit card number, credit card expiration date, card holder name (if provided), card verification value/code and billing details: first name, last name, phone, address, country, state, city, postal code, and other details connected with transactions.
How do we use your information?
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, improve, and develop the Products, Website and Services, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To enable you to access our paid Products and Services;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- Enforce payment policies;
- To improve and develop the Products and Services we provide;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services;
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- To send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be interested to you based on your preferences (including information about BizzOnWheels campaigns, products and services) and social media advertising through social media platforms (such as Facebook or Google);
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising;
- To detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity;
- To comply with our legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations);
- To resolve any disputes and enforce our agreements with third parties;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions and other policies;
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or by contacting us directly at contact[at]bizzonwheels.com
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information such as data encryption, data transfer encryption, antiviruses and DDoS protection, and PCI DSS compliance.
Sharing and Disclosure
We collect information globally and store that information in the EU and the United States. We transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we or our third-party service providers operate for the purpose of providing you our Products and Services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to protect it.
We do not sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information.
We may share your data in order to comply with the law, respond to legal requests, prevent harm and protect our rights.
BizzOnWheels may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of BizzOnWheels, its employees, or members of the public.
Where appropriate, we may notify you about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon BizzOnWheels’s property, its users and its Products and Services. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify you about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
Sharing Data with Service Providers
BizzOnWheels uses a variety of third party service providers to help us provide our Products and Services. Service providers may be located inside or outside of the EU, in particular in Europe and North America. We ensure that this third service providers have an adequate security controls.
Service providers may help us: (i) perform product development, maintenance and debugging, (ii) allow the process of orders through third party platforms and software tools or (iii) provide customer service, advertising, or payments services.
Sharing Data with Social Networking Websites
Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to share it with social network websites, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our Products or Services. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be interested to you.
The social network websites with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by us. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social network websites service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
Please note that you may, at any time ask BizzOnWheels to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to contact[at]bizzonwheels.com.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on the site to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, track your preferences, analyze traffic, to support and improve our website and your user experience.
Learn more about how cookies work HERE.
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies at any time. You do this by changing your browser’s Security Settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features that make your site experience more efficient will be disabled. .
However, you will still be able to place orders .
At all times, you have the right to:
- access your personal information held by us;
- request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you;
- ask that we don’t use and erase your personal information; in this case your information will be erased within 72 (seventy two) hours.
You can do this by sending us an e-mail at contact[at]bizzonwheels.com
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations within 7 (sever) years in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Because we maintain our Website to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time (no more than 2 months).
Withdrawing consent to processing and objection to processing
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information by BizzOnWheels at any time by changing your by sending us an e-mail specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
If it is applicable under the legislation in your jurisdictions you may require us not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing we will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In regards to your personal information being processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask us to cease processing your data for these purposes by sending an e-mail to contact[at]bizzonwheels.com
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
- email us at contact[at]bizzonwheels.com, or
- follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Cuza Voda Nr 23
Roman, Neamt 611009