1. What is the lifetime of a Bizz On Wheels cart?
Our carts are designed to last for a minimum of 5 years of daily use.
2. What is the Basic Coffee Cart made of?
All of our carts are made of the following materials:
Body: 18mm plywood covered in powder coated steel;
Countertop: plywood covered in food-grade stainless steel;
Optionally, the carts can be made 100% out of steel.
3. What is the total weight of the Basic Coffee Cart?
Without equipment (Basic Cart L body): 175kg
4. What is the storage capacity of the Basic Coffee Cart?
Right side interior:
– two shelves of 60L x 50W x 20H cm (23.6L x 19.7W x 7.9H inches)
– one shelf of 60L x 50W x 34H cm (23.6L x 19.7W x 13.4H inches)
Right side exterior compartment: 66L x 37W x 24H cm (26L x 14.6W x 9.4H inches)
Left side interior:
– two removable shelves of 60L x 50W x 20H cm (23.6L x 19.7W x 7.9H inches)
– one removable shelf of 60L x 50W x 34H cm (23.6L x 19.7W x 13.4H inches)
5. Is it possible to get more storage space?
To supplement the existing storage space, you could opt for an additional storage trailer or a different food bike setup.
6. Can the Basic Coffee Cart be used indoors and outdoors?
For indoor use, the cart is equipped with a 220V – 12V power source which enables it to be connected to a power outlet. For outdoor use, without access to a power outlet, a dual fuel (gas) espresso machine is required.
7. Is the cart suitable for the US market & regulations?
The Basic Coffee Carts destined for our US customers are equipped with a 110V electrical system.
8. What are the traction modes available?
A. Push Cart mode: available for all cart models, it involves manually maneuvering and moving the cart via an ergonomic handlebar.
B. E-mobility Kit: an innovative system consisting of electric wheel, battery, brake and acceleration, with a range of 20 km., enabling the effortless maneuvering of the cart .
C. Electric Trike mode: a cart-integrated electric trike, equipped with high-performance Oli motor, latest generation steering system, and hydraulic brakes for effortless movement. The electric trike’s range is 30 kms. (with a single battery).
9. How can I safely transport the Basic Coffee Cart over long distances?
Best solution for this would be a van or a car trailer; both would require an aluminum loading ramp.
10. Can the Basic Coffee Cart be left outside in the rain?
Even though are carts are resilient, due to equipment and electrical circuits we strongly recommend that you store the cart indoors when not in use.
11. Could I opt for a custom cart color?
We can paint the cart in any desired color, however, this will increase the manufacturing time with up to 30 days. Our standard models already in stock, and with faster delivery, are painted in black or white specifically to allow custom branding with decals – which is our recommended option.
12. Is there a Basic Coffee Cart presentation video?
Yes, you can see it here.
13. What are the benefits of ordering the DIY Coffee cart version?
Lower costs for both cart and shipping.